Draxtor Despres and I have tried to have this conversation for weeks since we butted heads over our differing views on Second Life marketing.
Yesterday, we finally got the opportunity to sit down and have this chat, which is featured today on the DraxFiles Radio Hour.
We covered a lot of ground, including
- increasing the number of Second Life user registrations
- improving the new user experience through gamification
- enhancing resident loyalty with gamification
- clarifying brand essence and market positioning
- owning ideas in the brains of consumers
I hope you enjoy the show!
A big thanks to Drax for having me on the show – and a massive happy rez day (his 8th!) to him, which we’ll be celebrating today at the Vortex Club with DJ Loki at 2pm. Hopefully see you there!