A very quick post to alert all of you dear blog followers and casual readers that we are performing a matinee performance of Romeo + Juliet today at 12 noon SLT at the Basilique Playhouse. That’s 8PM GMT and 3PM EST.
Tonight’s performance will be the last played by this cast for a whole 4 weeks! So if you’d like to see Amethyst as Mercutio and Juliet, Cloe as Paris, Belice as Tybalt and me as Romeo and Juliet in fine form, do visit us today.
And before I bid you adieu for now, I’ll just leave you with this one recent quote shared by Nearly Doune from our last performance that we’re particularly proud of:
I *don’t* like Shakespeare all that much… but this really spoke to me.
Now if a production of Romeo and Juliet in Second Life can make a non-fan appreciate Shakespeare, that what I call success!
Hope to see you there.
- Smoke and Mirrors: The technology behind Romeo + Juliet (canarybeck.com)
- An interview with Belice Benoir, with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- An Interview with Cloe Nyn with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- An interview with Amethyst Dovgal with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- The mysterious Juliet Ford revealed, and photographed by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- Our first fan video for Romeo and Juliet! by @neddings (canarybeck.com)
- Romeo and Juliet: Opening Night Reviews are in! (thebasilique.wordpress.com)
- The Night Before Romeo and Juliet (canarybeck.com)
- A Casting Call to Star in Romeo + Juliet, with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)