Here is your rare chance to act in one of the five parts of a Second Life dance production that has been called “one of the most beautiful things I’ve seen in Second Life”.
This is an open casting call to star in future performances of Romeo + Juliet. We are seeking performers (male or female) to perform in our 90-minute dance production.
- instruction on choreography and dance selection dances
- dance animations and costumes
- a free performance dance HUD
- your share (80%) of any tips you receive
- a copy of your own portrait in costume taken by Strawberry Singh
- an interview with you shared on this blog
You’ll need to
- attend a short interview
- do your best to learn and practice your choreography and dancing
- commit to at least 2 full-dress rehearsals
- commit to at least 1 show per week for 8 weeks, each performance is 90 minutes in length (typically Fridays, Saturdays OR Sundays between 1pm and 6:30 pm SLT. We aim to schedule shows to suit our players but we must schedule shows within this time window.)
NO PREVIOUS PERFORMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – WE’LL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
If you’d like to be part of the most innovative and daring dance company in Second Life, please contact me in world (Canary Beck) or by email.
- An interview with Amethyst Dovgal with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- An Interview with Cloe Nyn with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- An interview with Belice Benoir, with photography by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- The mysterious Juliet Ford revealed, and photographed by Strawberry Singh (canarybeck.com)
- Smoke and Mirrors: The technology behind Romeo + Juliet (canarybeck.com)
- Our first fan video for Romeo and Juliet! by @neddings (canarybeck.com)
- Basilque Playhouse Performance of Romeo and Juliet (canarybeck.com)
- The Night Before Romeo and Juliet (canarybeck.com)